Some random pictures from early September. Lullaby has been loving dance classes! Grandpa Chuck gifted her the leotard, skirt, tights and ballets slippers for her birthday. Thanks Grandpa! She was so excited to finally start ballet classes.
Best hair award goes to Matix and Hawken! Salt water can do crazy things to your hair. .
Out for paletas with Theo and Lyla. Yum!
This is why Paul and I sleep with two separate blankets at night. Paul and I are both selfish when semiconscious. Ha ha ha.
At a Relief Society activity, I dyed my hair and perfectly matched Katie's, she was thrilled. So of course we had to take a picture together.
I love that I can put Sully to sleep like this, stroking his face, while he is laying out over all of our laps. So sweet.
Picking starfruits made easy by stacking up on Paul's shoulders. This small tree was grown from a small brach, stuck into the ground. Now it's producing and is a small tree!
Our calamansi tree put on a million of these tiny sour lemon-like fruits. We had to give them away, there were so many.
Another giant avocado from one of our trees. Yum!
Sweet little kitty Snow falls asleep in the weirdest places. So silly.




















1 comment:
I enjoyed all these pictures so much, but especially the star fruit picking!
Post a Comment