Hawken loves his scout troop. He got another award and was so proud. One of his leaders, Skyler, taught him a new card game and was so impressed with how fast he learned it.
Matix and Hawken spend so much time building. Always building. Sometimes with Lego, or magnet blocks, or other things. It's so fun to watch him create.
Paul is always willing to stop what he's doing and play with the kids. He's such a great dad.
Jolie bought me new shoes for my birthday and I love them so much! Thanks Jo!
One of the little girls in my class and I wore practical the same thing to church. It was so funny. She's my biggest fan, so it wasn't embarrassing for her.
Three of the biggest avocados, ever. Yum!
We got loads of boxes all at the same time. Most were for homeschool, but one was filled with birthday presents for the September birthday kids. So fun!
Laurel sent this hilarious gift, of a toaster that prints her face. Where does she come up with these things?
Friends came over to play and the only things I have for toddlers to play with is this marble track. Thank goodness. I wore him out and was able to get him to take a nap. I feel like getting babies to nap is my super power.
Matix caught a bird with his bare hands. Of course he did.




















1 comment:
Those shoes are WILD! And that toaster!
Post a Comment