Saturday, November 13, 2021

Christmas 2020

Christmas Eve we had a fancy dinner. The kids all made their requests, including orange chicken. Ha ha ha, and we had a feast. It was just our family, which was really nice.


Then the kids went to bed and we got to work bringing out all the extra presents that had been hidden in our room. They were the tricky presents that when shaken, could have given away what secret contents they contained. I LOVE the way the house looks and feels during Christmastime. Paul got a permit to cut the tree, and it is our best tree yet. 


Early in the morning, the kids woke up and were ready! We made them wait until 7, I think, but they were awake much earlier than that. 


The kids are always so thankful and happy, lots of hugs, and surprised faces. They paid for each others presents and loved watching the recipient open their gift. Even the pets were spoiled. 


Then we had time to try on the new things and eat breakfast and play with our new toys. I got a puzzle that took me DAYS, but was so fun to do. 


I decorated some more cookies to bring to Great Grandma Berg's house and to the Hunt's house later on. I call them "fa la la la llamas" Ha ha ha.


We brought Great Grandma Berg her gifts and stayed for a little while, chatting with others who had stopped in too. 


Then we headed to the Hunt's house for dinner and a yummy treat platter I made. So fun. 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Your Christmas Eve dinner looked so lovely, and I love love love seeing the video of Christmas morning. Wonderful!