Saturday, November 13, 2021

End of December 2020

Mandy and I went out Christmas clearance shopping the day after Christmas and it was so fun. When we left Hawaii, I didn't bring much back with me, so it was nice to get some new Christmas decor for the new house at a huge discount. 

The kids and I went sledding on a good sledding hill in our neighborhood. It snowed all morning, and then we went out, but it was melting fast, and by the time we left, there were lots of patches of grass showing through. 

More and more and more presents came in the mail a day or two or three after Christmas. Yay!

I recruited extra help for my puzzle and finally got to finish it and see the surprise! So much fun! Now I want to collect all of them. 

We watched the new Disney movie Soul, in our theater room. We've gotten a lot more use out of that room than I thought we ever would. It's super fun. 

We went sledding again in the same spot, but far less snow, with Paul's cousin Ryan, his wife Megan and their kids. It was so fun. 

We did New Year's Eve with two other families, both are the Smyths. The dads are brothers and we had a blast. Everyone brought food to share and we played games and watched movies until midnight. Pau will always be my favorite New Year's kiss. 

1 comment:

Mom said...

Your treat trays would sell for $150 each! So enticing!