After one of the many doctor's appointments the boys have been having (we are just now catching up from Dominica), the boys needed a treat. They did great waiting the almost 2 hours to be seen, they did great playing in the room waiting for the nurse to come back with their shots, they did okay with the shots themselves, but it was a little traumatic... Matix had to be held down and was screaming bloody murder, Hawken was crying too and pleading with the nurse for her to stop hurting his brother, I was trying to help but not get in the way... It was a mess.
So we went to Wendy's for a treat. I love these little guys. They sure make my life more fun... more tiring and more exhausted but much more full.
5 comments:
You should see us when we have to get shots - I have to hold them all down, screaming, and the big kids don't help out at all! The nice thing is they get over it quickly! Cute boys!
Shots are so hard. I hate knowing that she is going to be in pain, but she get over it pretty quickly. Matix I looking so grown up, so much like a kid and not a toddler. I miss you guys so much.
Oohh poor babies! I hated going for your shots. I cried too (But of course didn't let you see!)
Oh man I know what you mean!!! If they tell you to go do lead testing, just tell them no. They have to draw blood and let me just tell you after holding Shane down through multiple pokes and tries for a vein, it is not worth it!!
Shots are hard for any kid! I also have to hold Tanner down and still for his! Looks like a yummy treat from Wendy's!
Post a Comment