Monday, September 19, 2011

Paul's surgery

Paul had his surgery today. It went perfectly. He made quite a few phone calls while still under anesthesia, and doesn't remember them... :) He thought he would be able to go right back to his rotations, but I think he might need a few days to fully recover. So far this is the best smile he can make...
He is pretty out of it, and can only eat ice cream and soup. Please send him healing thoughts and prayers.

4 comments:

Mom said...

Oh Paul, you look so sick! You really look like you don't feel good. Get better soon. I'll be there soon, so I can help out.

Anonymous said...

Paul, our love and prayers are with you. We never knew that you were having it today. You look like you have had better days.
We love you!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Sending prayers your way, Paul! Enjoy all the ice cream you can eat while you can! :)

Liana said...

Hi Paul,
I had a bandage like that when I had my skull surgery for my BAHA. Hope you're better soon and that it all is a success. Love you.