Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Matix is 3!!!!!

Matix turned 3 today!!!!!! For real. What?!?! I officially have a preschooler (and a toddler and a newborn). How is this possible?! Matix had a day all about him. He even got chicken nuggets for dinner (his choice, not ours :) He opened his gifts and cards from friends and family moments after getting up and spent all day singing "Happy Birthday to MATIX!!" under his breath until he got to the Matix part, then he screamed it. :) I will post pics of all the fun another day.
We are so happy with you Mr. Matix. You are so smart and kind and feisty and energetic and sweet and athletic and snuggly and wonderful in every way imaginable. We love you so much. Here is to you and all the amazing things you can do. Happy birthday Matix!!!

4 comments:

The Fredericks said...

WHAT!? If it weren't so late I would have Emmy call him-- she will try tomorrow- and I hate the picture, he is very handsome but looks like a preschooler- wa! Happy Birthday Son in law!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Matix, we send our love to a very smart and cute great grand son.

Grandma Kim said...

Happy birthday Matix!! I tried to skype but couldn't get through. I love love love you!! I can't wait to hug and kiss you and chase you!! Love, Grandma Kim

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Happy Birthday big boy! I sent a card from Tanner... sure hope you got it and you liked it! Can't believe #3 is here already! They grow up too fast!