Sunday, September 18, 2011

Lately...

Lately there has been a lot of this: (checking on the baby, even while she sleeps)

And this: (holding the baby every chance he gets)

And this: (loving picking out her outfits everyday, even her jammies are girly)

Little Lullaby is so sweet and fun to be around. I need to take more videos to show how calm she is and how easily pacified and how much we just want to eat her up. She is perfect. The boys are doing amazingly well and ask to hold her about once a minute. Paul is doing great too, and making sure to spend extra quality time just him and his boys. I am healing fast and feel like I am almost back to my regular energy level, hooray! The baby is already on a fairly predictable sleep schedule, so I am getting enough rest too. Life is good.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Does she fit into any of the little dresses you made yet?

Silvia and Steven said...

How exciting!! Congrats! So nice that she is nice and calm. My favorite part was/is dressing up girls because it is a whole different ball game. I am so glad I had the boys first and now can be all girly! Same with you :O)