Solace FINALLY got rid of his pacifier in August, just before his second birthday. He took it the worst of all of the kids. He yelled and screamed and cried the whole time. It took several minutes before he calmed down enough to stop crying. He didn't throw away the broken pacifiers for a couple of days, but eventually he got to that point. Sweet thing. The video of him sad and crying is really hard to watch. But he needed to be done with them, and he's been talking more because they are gone. So I'm glad it's been done.





2 comments:
His little cry at the beginning sounded so much like Matix at that age. I love the way you end the pacifiers - the other kids really did take it better, but Solace is the baby. I never thought about the lack of talking because of the pacifier, that's interesting.
All done...time to play!
Post a Comment