Saturday, April 23, 2016

Children's Museum

The weather outside is perfect for playing in the water stations at the Children's Museum. The kids really love playing here. I know this picture is focused on Lullaby in the foreground, but please take note of Sully climbing on TOP of a little structure in the background. That child has insanely good balance, and no fear. 

The big boys love these huge foam blocks to build things with. They made a cage for Hawken since he's a lion… Rawr!

On the days when Paul meets us at the museum, he will often drive the kids home and I will drive his car home. The kids love any daddy time they get, even just driving in the car. But one day when I got back after them, this is what I saw outside. :) I think you forgot something on the porch! :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

Who needs that stuff when Daddy's available to PLAY!!

Stacy said...

As I remember, all your kids have good balance. You look like a scarey lion Hawken! and great building Matix! So, did they just start unloading while Dad got the door open and decided that was close enough?