Who wouldn't love their little boy if they got these sweet love letters from them all the time. Matix is seriously good at writing love notes. And check out that picture. I even have purple hair, and our hearts are connected. So sweet. I love you Matix man.
"Dear Mom and Dad, you are the best parents in the world. Do you remember the time that I made love notes. I will always be near your heart. I will always be your sweetheart. I love you because you snugle with me. Thanks you for sending me to this wonderful school that has one butieful teacher. Thank you for bringing me to target and geting me toys. You are the only mother and father I will only care for. You are as bright as a rainbow shignning through my heart. Thank you for taking care of me.You will always be my little heart. I injoyed going to disny land and LEGO land together. I love to snugle together. You are butieful. Love, Matix"


3 comments:
Awww, so sweet! (I know how you feel because I have a box full of love notes from you!)
How special, sweet boy!
He is such a sweetheart! You and Paul have been wonderful parents and that's why your children are so in love with you. Good job!
Post a Comment