Monday, April 11, 2016

more games

While my mom was here she made these cute little game markers with the kids. She took their pictures, got them printed out, laminated them and added these little binder clips on the bottom. Now when we play Candyland, or other games like that, they know which marker is theirs. It's so fun, and the kids love it!
I have a set for my preschoolers too which have a picture of the back too, so you can see direction. :) They're really cute. Thanks Mom!

3 comments:

Mom said...

I always made them for my students. I don't know why it took me so long to make them for the grandkids! You're welcome.

Grandma said...

They are really cute

Stacy said...

I saw Hawken's when we were down there but I didn't know what it was for. What a great idea and how much more fun are the games!