Friday, September 30, 2016

4th of July

We spent part of the day for the 4th of July in Utah. We went to the neighborhood breakfast and to our surprise there were balloon animals! The kids were really excited, and they went back for seconds and thirds of the animals. Breakfast was delicious, as always.

We put in a movie for the kids to watch while we packed up the car, and they snuggled up with Grandma and Grandpa. We sure do love them!

Saying goodbye is always hard to do.  Thanks for letting us stay with you! We love you Utah family!

3 comments:

Mom said...

So special!

Stacy said...

I've heard about that neighborhood breakfast, but I've never been to one. Looks like a lot of fun. I know Dale and Della really enjoy having your family around. I'm glad you got to see them before you left for the island.

Grandma said...

We really enjoyed your visit, we love your family. We missed you as soon as you left!