Thursday, November 16, 2017

every day life

Here are a random grouping of pictures from every day life. Lullaby cutting out the pieces to make a 3D brain structure at the MakerSpace. She was resting her hands as I took the picture. She can be SO focused.

Solace in the foreground, and the big kids in the background. We love our pool.

After soccer practice, the kids all get to play on the playground at the park.

Solace woke up from naps, came into my room, begged for more snuggles and fell back asleep on me. I love that he's still very much a baby in some ways.

Lego creations must have their picture taken.

More rock finding at the Wailua river.

Solace getting a piggy back ride to the car when we pick him up from school. He is so spoiled.

Solace playing in his classroom with some of his friends.

Decorating cookies with Amy's girls. They asked to come over and play with ME. Ha ha ha.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love that they want to come over and play with YOU!