We loved watching the kids play soccer this season. It was their first official sport, and they all really caught on to it. Matix and Hawken both have a real natural talent for it.
The boys got their pictures taken (grandparents, you will be getting one for soon!), and they were so cute.
All smiles, all the time from my happy girl. She loves the friends that she has made from her soccer team.












2 comments:
Natural soccer players like their daddy
I think the natural talent you talk about is due in part to their maturity. Many children at that age are still so self-centered (normal developmental stage) that they can't see themselves as part of a team, all working toward a larger goal, the game. That's one of the benefits of early sports: to encourage the end of self-centered-ness, and move children into the next developmental stage. But your children arrived at soccer, already in that great next stage! I am so proud!! (I bet Paul is a natural for the same reasons!)
Post a Comment