I have YET to find a shamrock cookie cutter here on the Big Island, so I had to make do with piped shamrocks on top of flooded cookies again for St. Patrick's Day.
Grandpa Chuck sent out a bunch of St. Patty's Day things for the kids, which they loved. Thanks dad!
I made a million little butterfly cookies for the kids to bring as snacks to a potluck. The colors were super bright and pretty, but especially in the sunshine!
I taught a cookie class and it was super fun. I flooded 40, and left 40 plain. I taught two different techniques, wet on wet, and watercolor painting with food coloring (on the already flooded cookies). Everyone did well and had fun.
Solace came at the end and helped decorate the last few cookies.


















1 comment:
From what I can see, the cookies turned out great! They worked really hard!
Post a Comment