Another Tuesday date with Paul hunting for driftwood. I love him.
Grass still doesn't really like us, although he comes every night for food. He sometimes lets us catch him, but only if we really try.
Swishy does not like to get a hose bath. It's his least favorite thing, ever. He is so good, and stands still with minimal efforts to get away, but he whines and looks sad at me while I wash him. Then he won't look at me afterward, as my punishment.
Solace snuck out of his bed at night and into ours before we went to bed, and we were surprised when we got in the bed!
Sunshine always cuddles up in our bed when we fold the laundry, he loves the warmth of it, and the attention from us.
Fun at our homeschool group, some of the moms tried out the gravity boots. Ha ha ha. So funny.
Here are a couple of the kids favorite friends here.
I sent this meme to Paul, he didn't like it.
More work on the door, Paul put up the new white frame, so clean and nice looking! You can only sort of see the finished product because I got distracted by Sunshine being cute.
The kids have been saving up money and got to buy some things at Target. The very patient cashier let the each count out all their single dollar bills, for each of the four transactions. So lovely.
Baking cookies for friends and teachers with Valentine's Day coming up!













1 comment:
Paul is SO HANDY!!
Post a Comment