Monday, May 20, 2019

random pics

I love these random pics. They have no other place, but they are all things I don't want to forget! Here's a quote from the president of our church, such a wise man. He's 94 and obviously knows a thing or two about how to treat people. 

This boy in the morning... covered in blankets and messy hair. I love him so.

Hawken got a spacer put in his mouth to make room for some incoming teeth that couldn't do it on their own. Our dentist is in Kona, which means we made a day of it and after meeting up with Paul and the other kids at the smoothie shop, we headed to the beach for a fun day.

Sully likes his hair braided sometimes to keep it off his face. Cute thing.

I found these two pictures on my phone. Swishy thinks he's the king and likes to sleep on the ottoman like this. So funny.

Lullaby didn't feel well for a few days and gave herself a nap each day, curled up next to me, or in the crook of my legs. I don't like when they are sick, but they sure do look sweet.

Paul and I have made a habit of surprising the kids with a trip to the movies. The last several times we've gone, we've tricked them, until we are there and they figure it out. They love going to the movies. The last one we saw together was "Missing Link".  It was cute.

Liesl got gravel for her driveway and her house pad nearly finished. Woohoo!

We got a leak in our laundry room, thankfully on a day that Paul had off, so he could fix it. We called Louie to ask a few questions and Paul was able to get it all fixed right away. It was a lot of work, and very frustrating, but he pretty much can do anything.

While the kids are at their classes each week, Paul and I get to go on a date. It's so fun! I took him to Pinkie's Beach first, since he had never been. Then we went to some sea cliffs near by.

1 comment:

Mom said...

That time alone with Paul must feel wonderful to you both.