Tuesday, May 24, 2022

birthday girl

I woke up on my birthday morning to breakfast in bed, then Paul and I went for a massage, float tank, and oxygen bar. It was so much fun! Paul is a great date planner. 


Then out for lunch and then home to grab the kids and we went to "Good Move", a restaurant where you learn and get to try out new games. They have SO many games there. We played lots and got to try out some we've never heard of. Now we have some new favorites. 


Some friends invited me out for birthday lunch too, I felt so loved. Yay! 


Laurel sent me this beautiful ring. She's just such a good gift giver. 
I also got a card in the mail too from my mom and Louie. It's nice to feel so loved. 

1 comment:

Mom said...

You ARE SO LOVED!! What a nice birthday with activities you don't do every day. I hope you bought something nice with your money.