While I make dinner, the boys for some reason, have to be near me... Paul sometimes builds a wall out of chairs to make his job (keeping the kids out of the kitchen) a little easier. From my point of view though, it is SO sad. :( Look at their little faces. Completely distraught that I won't hold them.
Don't get me wrong, they don't need to be held by me during most of the day, but when they know I am busy with something else, then they really want me. Also, check out our awesome chairs. :) I will not miss them when we leave. :)
4 comments:
Ha ha this is so true- as you soon as they know you are busy they want you. Ah, little Hawken, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to resist you!
It's going to be like that from now on, forever!
I was just having this conversation with Nick this morning about how Kenley is perfectly content to play/entertain herself until I am in the middle of doing something else! And, aren't you SO GLAD you will be coming back to the world of real furniture soon? I tell you, carpet is the most amazing thing in this world :)
Ha ha - we do that to our dogs :) - but we have gates. They would get through the chairs in no time!
Post a Comment