Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving!! and we are VERY thankful...

This year Paul is thankful for:
1. my Wifey
2. the Dewds and the Bros
3. help from Heavenly Father to do so well in school
4. spending time with my boys
5. everything

Jessie is thankful for:
1. my hubby!!
2. my sweet little boys
3. being a stay at home mommy
4. good neighbors, friends and family
5. Paul almost being done with the first 2 years of med. school

Matix is thankful for: (we asked him a few times, and these are the things we could recognize of what he said)
1. "fye-ing" (flying) - when we lay down, put our feet on his tummy, and fly him
2. "fens annnnnnnn SANE!" (friends and shane) - his best buddy :)
3. "be" - that's what he calls Hawken now. It used to be "baby", but now, just "be"
4. "gaga an mom" (dada and mom)
5. "i dump-een" (I jumping) He loves jumping. On the floor, off of couches, you name it.

Hawken is thankful for: (according to us :)
1. Matix. He loves his brother SO much.
2. Mommy. He's a momma's boy for sure!
3. Daddy. He loves to play with Paul the moment he walks through the door.
4. Music. He dances like a mad man whenever he hears music.
5. Being outside. He would spend every moment outside if he could.

We are ALL very grateful for the chance we have had to live here in Dominica. It has been an eye opening experience. We have learned so much and grown closer together as a family being here. Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Josh and Kelly said...

Ah, Shane is thankful for you too Matix. And Jessie :) And baby :) Alright, I am not gonna start thinking about him (and me) having to leave you guys...

Mom said...

You do have an awful lot to be thankful for. So do I. I have you!

Great Grandma Evie said...

I hope you all had a happy Thanksgiving today. I sure did at your Mom's. We all had a wonderful time.