Matix's friend Lexi comes over to play sometimes. They go on lots of adventures together. At the pool.
Having a picnic.
Exploring in the jungle.
And, my favorite, holding hands on a walk together. Lexi tells stories about her "Prince Matix" all the time... Cute! Don't get jealous Emmy, Matix will be back in your arms soon! :)
4 comments:
Another little lady?! Wow Matix!
Emmy IS jealous and is very happy that he is leaving soon- or thise might get serious. :)
Haha, I love these pics!! I don't think I have the pool one can you send it over?! I don't know what Lexi will do with out him. We will miss your cuties!
This is so fun!!! I love that you guys are together. And Matix and Lexi are so adorable...I'm glad that you are all getting to enjoy this experience together...although I am sad that I'm not there! Love you guys!!!
Post a Comment