When it rains here... It POURS! :) The boys usually play inside when it does rain, although some days I make an exception. Recently, we were on campus when it started, and there was no escaping it. The boys HAD to play in it.
Notice all the people standing off to the sides, hiding under their umbrellas... and there, in the road, is Hawken (follwed by Paul).
Matix crawling in the deepest part of the run-off. Of course he is.
Then the rain let up, and we made the long, puddly, muddy, slow, walk home...
Finally we arrived and both boys were put in the shower. Clothes and all. :) What would childhood be without days like this, right?
Can you even recognize this little guy?
5 comments:
Yes yes, it is annoying sometimes when they get soaking wet, but I think I'd much rather have that than the kid who is crying and freaking out if a drop falls on them :) Way to let go and let live!
yay! this is so cute and it's true- the happiest moments are these- sidenote- you are VERY brave to have let them play at the shakes where there are so many locals to tell you what an unfit mother you are and look at you disapprovingly ;) I love that!
shacks- wow.
How fun for them!!They are so cute.
Love the pictures and post.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures!! They remind me of one time when you were a baby/or very young toddler, and we took you camping. Well, it rained the whole time, but it was hot out. We just let you play in your diaper in the mud puddles. You were filthy, and you loved it!
Post a Comment