Exactly 1 week before delivering this baby, the wonderful ladies in my ward decided to throw us a baby shower. They asked if I had a shower already, when I said "Yes", they replied with, "Well, we like to throw parties, so we're having one for you anyway." :) It was so nice and completely unexpected. Here are most of the people who were there, although later a few more ladies joined us.
There were a few games that kept all of us laughing. I especially loved the guess how big my belly is game. Some people were WAY off. :) It was so fun.
I wish I had taken a picture of all the delicious food. Our ward is very multicultural, and we had the best mix of food ever. There were at least 10 different countries represented in food, and I tried it ALL. Yum! :) Here is one of the cakes though. It had edible glitter on it. Fun!
These are the 2 main people responsible for all the fun, Mara and Valeria. It was SO sweet of them. We left with tons of things we needed for Lullaby, and a few things just for fun! :) Thanks to all of you. It was a wonderful night.
4 comments:
oh so fun! I'm so glad that had a party for you and the little girl! It's so fun to see your boys with the new baby!
Fun!! Hispanics always throw the BEST parties!
What a great group of built-in friends! You are so lucky.
You are the cutest prego girl I have ever seen. You are SOOOO tiny.
Post a Comment