Thursday, September 1, 2011

Belly pics 37 weeks!

Today I am 37 weeks along. With Paul riding his bike it takes him a lot longer to get here, he doesn't have much time with the boys when he gets home and I don't want to take up all his time with belly picture duty, so I took matters into my own hands and did a photo shoot a la camera timer... It was harder than I thought, but we got some cute ones I think. The boys were excited about taking pictures with the baby. How cute, huh? The non-edited ones look horrible, but after a little picnik-ing I think they turned out alright. These are my 2 favorites.
At 37 weeks, I feel HUGE. And tired. And slooooow. I love my big belly and the reactions I get when I say I still have another 3 weeks to go. :) Sadly, with a big belly also comes a lot of aches and pains. I didn't know about that part. I am in pain most of the day and night and it's hard to do much of anything productive. Thankfully, I have 2 helpful little boys and an understanding hubby who pick up my slack. I want this little girl to be good and ready before she comes out, but I wouldn't be too disappointed if that happened before the due date either. :) We shall see. Happy 37 weeks to you baby girl, see you soon!

7 comments:

Ray, Star, Tanner, and Connor said...

Awww So cute! I was feeling huge today... but not after seeing your belly pic! Wow! :)
Love the pics! I really should get some belly pics too!

Nick and Jesse Coleman said...

Yeah...those aches and pains do come with the bigger belly, unfortunately. And are those your regular, non-pregnant jeans??? I'm jealous!

Katie Price said...

I love the belly pics! you are beautiful Jessie!

Mom said...

I LOOVVEE the pictures!! I have the same camera as you, but I didn't know it has a timer! Guess I'll read the manual. Won't be long now. Hang in there! Rest as much as you can. Did the ice packs help the back labor?

Josh and Kelly said...

What a beautiful belly! I remember that tired achy feeling, especially after chasing active little boys! She'll be here before you know it!

The McLaws Family said...

congratulations!! i leave the blogging world for a while and i miss all the excitement! congrats to you and paul! she is going to be beautiful! cant wait to see pictures of her!!

Todd said...

LOVE your pics and what a big beautiful pregnant belly you have!!!!!Hope you won't mind me saying that I LOVE your outie bellybutton too!!!!!!!!!!