Sunday, September 25, 2011

grandma is here!

My mom is here visiting, and as usual, she missed the birth. :) It worked out really well though because she came when I really DO appreciate the help. Paul had his surgery the day before she got here and he was down for the count, I had been up all night with a newborn and 2 cranky boys, so by the time she walked into the house, the trash hadn't been taken out, the boys had been inside all day, the dishes were piling up, and all the delicious dinners brought over by our church ward family had stopped coming... Hooray! Perfect timing!
She jumped right in and cleaned our house, and did our laundry (a few times now), and made us dinner each night, and did the dishes, and played with the boys and even got in a few snuggles with her newest grand baby. :) She leaves tomorrow and we are all sad to see her go. Thanks mom for coming down here and taking care of all of us. :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

I love every minute of it!!

Unknown said...

moms are amazing! I always wonder how they get so much done, and seem to take care of the tired mommy too. I am glad you got some help, and naps too. You guys are brave to do the third child thing I dont know these two boys make me crazy sometimes :)