We took this "belly" picture on my due date (the 22nd), the baby was 12 days old...


Thank heavens Lullaby decided to come early! How would I have fit her in there?! At her few days old check-up she was already 9 pounds 2 ounces... Yikes! This little girl means business! :)
7 comments:
Those are some great pictures! I wish I had thought of that with Domonique - she is the only one who has come before the due date and she was only 3 days early. You've got a good grower :-)
That is a way cute picture idea! Isn't it so weird to think that just a few weeks ago she was in your belly? That was always weird for me to think about.
I love the way she tucks her knees up! She's so precious (and HUGE)! She really nurses hard, too! Her cheeks suck in! Wow!!
I love this idea! I always stare at my babies in the few days after the birth and wonder how the heck they fit inside me! And yea for big little girls :) More to love!
Cute pics! How is it that you are completely skinny and gorgeous 1 days after giving birth???
GREAT PIC Idea!!! You look great! I love how cuddly she looks. ADORABLE! I hope to meet her one day soon!!
You look amazing!!!! She's beautiful!!
Post a Comment