I had the best of intentions to post the million and a half pictures I have taken in the few days since Lullaby came into this world, but I changed my mind. :) I am sleepy and will only be sharing a few things that are happening right now. I will hopefully post more details soon. She was born 13 days early, on Saturday (9-10-11) as per my request, although I didn't think it would happen. She is absolutely perfect. She weighed 8 pounds and 8 ounces and was a whopping 21 inches long, our biggest baby by far. Paul got to name her (since I had vetoed "Rufio" one too many times for the boys), and named her Lullaby (so sweet, right?) York (after his mom's side of the family) Berg (obviously :) Lullaby, although, not a traditional name by far, really fits her. She is so calm and peaceful. She loves to snuggle, but will tolerate being roughed up by the boys head-butt version of "soft kisses". Paul loves his little princess and gets caught picking her up even when she was fast asleep and didn't need to be held. :) She loves her daddy too, and nuzzles into him when he holds her. The boys are adjusting really well. There have been some emotional moments, but all in all they are doing great. I thought maybe Hawken would regress a bit with being potty trained, but he hasn't. Good job Hawken. Both the boys love helping and will race each other to get me the diapers or the wipes or whatever I need. Hawken is obsessed with kissing her and will do so at least once a minute if I let him. Matix is always intructing me on what his baby needs. "She needs more milk mommy." or "Luller-by needs her Matix mommy." or "Turn on the fan for her to nap, she likes that."
Lullaby is such a good baby. She is very predictable and is sleeping really well, which makes for a happy mommy and rest of the family. We are so happy to have her here with us and she already feels so much like a part of our family. So far, three kids isn't much different than two and has been a very easy transition for us, but then again I have only 2 full days of experience (the other 2 days were in the hospital, so that doesn't count). Cheers to a happy healthy beautiful baby girl. :) We love you little Lullaby!
15 comments:
you didn't mention that she is unbelievabley beautiful-- but of course she is-- look at the rest of your family! ah- I'm so jealous that you are loving a little newborn-- she looks so sweet and really- Jessie-- is is so pretty. GREAT job to the boys and YOU for surviving the birth and doing so well= we are so very happy for you-- but I saved the best for last I'm in LOVE with her birthday- first because it is MY BIRTHDAY (I'm exactly 30 years old- boo) and that it is 9-10-11- she is obviously smart to have chosen this and perfect in every way! congrats and we love you.
Congrats!!! I'm so glad things are going smoothly for all of you with transitioning to having a new sibling/baby. Can't wait to see more pictures.
I LOVE her name, it is perfect for such a sweet baby girl. Can't wait to see pictures of the boys with her, I bet they are loving on her a lot. Congratulations we are so happy for your new family of 5.
Congrats!! She is beautiful & adorable! Makes me baby hungry! Good thing I'll have a little one in 2 months! Wouldn't it be cool if my new boy was born on 11-11-11? :)
I think its so awesome that her birthday is 9-10-11. So easy to remember!
Sounds like the boy are doing as good as they can be.
So great to hear how things are going.
awww, she is so precious! congrats!! and btw, I am unbelievably jealous - I can't wait to get to hold our little man soon too (I'm praying for this weekend)! hope you're resting and recovering well!!
Lexi is in love with her already and has pronouced that she is soooooo precious! :o) She's perfect Jessie!! So happy for you guys. Also, Matix is 3?!! When did this happen?! YAY Matix. Love the doc pic of him. PLEASE Send me your potty training details for training boys!!! :o) Congrats
Jessie she is absolutely beautiful. She looks perfect in that picture. I'm still wondering how it's possible for you to birth a child that big 2 weeks early considering how tiny you are, but way to go momma! What a sweet family!
Congrats! She's perfectly wonderful! So excited for you and know you will handle the three kids so well!
We are so happy for all of you!!! She is such a pretty baby. Wish we were closer so I could hold her. I will just need to send my love to a wonderful family!
She is soo precious. Can't wait to see more pics (when you're rested of course)!
Congrats Berg family! She is beautiful!
So happy for you guys!!! What a little sweetheart! Hope she stays easy :), I'm sure she will. Laid back parents make laid back babies...
What a doll!!!! I am so excited for you to have a little girl! She is almost exactly the same size Shane and Marissa were, just a half inch shorter. I know that is relatively big but they still seem so tiny when they are so new! Give her lots of kisses and enjoy it while it lasts because they grow too fast, as I know you know.
Gina's right...laid-back parents make laid-back babies. She is so pretty! I can't wait to hold her. Won't be long now!
Lullaby is so sweet, and your pictures are beautiful. And P.S., September 10 is an awesome day to have a birthday! ;)
Post a Comment