Tuesday, February 7, 2012

bath time baby

Since Lullaby can sit up by herself now (fairly well), she thinks she needs to do it all the time. In the car seat she is always straining to sit up, and never lets her head rest back. In the tub, she does the same thing. She can't just have a relaxing bath, she is working those muscles the entire time. Silly girl. Can you tell from the pictures how much she is straining? :) And the rolls. I love how chunky she is.

Plus, check it out! She is getting some HAIR on her head (other than the little mullet thing she has going on in the back)... HOORAY!
So far it pops up right on the top like a Kewpie doll, adorable. I can hardly wait for the piggy tail days! I can't really tell what color it will be though. It looks like it might be a reddish-brown? But who knows really, Hawken came out with black hair and now he's a blondy...

6 comments:

Norm and Cassi Beatty said...

she looks just so perfect jessie! love her little hair coming in. i wish we lived closer and her and claire could be best friends!

The Fredericks said...

ah! she is sooooo cute and I love that she tries to sit all the time-- she's got to work those muscles to keep up with those brothers! and the hair- look at her go!

Josh and Kelly said...

It's so much more exciting when girls start to get their hair in huh?

Mom said...

You CAN just see her straining to sit forward. Good for her for trying to practice her new skills all the time!

Mom said...

I just LOVE the first picture of her, especially! She's so CUTE!

The Castros said...

Love all of the pics! Yea for hair! :o)