Sunday, February 5, 2012

Matix

Matix, where do I start with this kid? He has such a BIG personality. He knows exactly what he wants and has his entire day planned out the minute his eyes pop open. He is more sensitive and emotional than any child I have ever met too. If things don't go his way, even if they slightly deviate from his plan, he loses it.
He has great ideas and will help anyone that needs it. He shares very well, even when we don't prompt him to (most of the time). He loves life and being the biggest brother. He loves to role play and will tell you exactly what you're supposed to say and do for your part. He says he is going to marry Anna when he grows up, and Emmy, and me. He loves to watch movies with bad guys in them, so he can fight them and save the princess (and usually ends up kissing them...).
Matix loves to watch over Lullaby, and takes such sweet care of her. I love you Matix man. You are one of a kind and I love every minute of being your mommy.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Isn't he wonderful! Such a sweetie pie.

The Fredericks said...

i love him!!! - Emmy