Friday, February 10, 2012

Lullaby's book

Lullaby's book is coming along nicely... Considering I only have to take 1 posed picture per month, it's the perfect project for me right now. I feel like I am so busy all day everyday, and have very little to show for it. :) I guess that's life with three wild kiddos. Here is the photo for 4 months (January 10th)... Even though it doesn't usually snow here, most places in January, it does, so I stuck to the norm. Which photo is better?
My new dilemma... my favorite editing site picnik.com is closing in another couple months, and I am super bummed. Supposedly they are linking up with google+, but not with all the features. Sigh.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I can't decide. I think I like the color one SLIGHTLY better. Cute! Show the other pages. I think I only saw October and maybe November.

The Castros said...

I agree with "Mom" I think the first one too. And I also agree...post them all again please :o) I love the idea! So cute!

Josh and Kelly said...

I love this idea! I think I like the first one too. Totally know what you mean about being busy and not having anything to show for it! I guess kids that are still alive and healthy will have to do!