Happy New Year! 2013 was SO good to us. At the beginning of the year, we found out baby #4 was on his way. We moved from Georgia to Utah for a few months while we waited to hear where Paul matched. He matched in Houston, much to our surprise. We moved again, stayed in Arizona for a bit, then with Dale and Vanessa in Spring for a bit while we got all moved into our house, and while Paul and his parents worked on fixing it up. We moved into a house that we will live in for three years. THREE. Paul started residency and is already half way done with his first of three years. Some rotations we love, some... not so much. Our sweet Solace was born, completing our family.
Lullaby turned two, Matix turned five, and Hawken turned four. I got called into the primary (again) as a Sunbeams teacher. It has been a busy year for us. I am looking forward to having a slower year ahead of us in 2014, but really, does it ever really slow down? Matix will be starting kindergarten, I will turn 30, Paul will start his "easy year" of residency... Lots of exciting things in the future. Happy 2014 to everyone!

2 comments:
I don't think it will slow down if you continue to expand your co-op preschool! And Solace will learn to crawl, walk, and talk! Not going to slow down now until they can all drive, or at least Matix! Dream on!! :)
I love the pics of Solace - it really shows his happy personality. So happy!
Post a Comment