These two boys are so much fun to watch when they're together. They are the best of friends, and the worst enemies - but usually they're friends. :) Bath time each night looks a little different. Some days it's three kids in the tub, some days it a shower for one or two... but when the big boys have a bath, I can be sure it will be entertaining.
I love these boys so much. I love that they are so close in age. I love that they love each other. I love that I get to watch them grow. I love that they have such huge differences, but are still so compatible. Life is good.
4 comments:
Precious memories for you and for them.
Wow they are looking more and more alike! They are lucky to have each other!
I love the many funny faces and the hairdos in the water - too funny boys! :) Someday they are going to look at these pictures and say "ewe, we were in the bathtub together, naked - gross".
they look like twins in this pic-- and emmy just ran in and cooed "CUUUUUUUTE" -- i agree
Post a Comment