Our second to last house project was our stairs. It took us a while, since we had to do a few stairs at a time, to make sure that everything was dry before putting in the next set. Plus with Paul's busy work schedule and the kiddies many activities and nap schedules to work around... it took over two weeks. They were the only thing left in the house with the original (nasty) carpet. I was so happy to get it out of the house. Here are the before during and after pics. Before:
During:
After:
They look SO good. They still need caulk to make the lines look really nice, but still a million times better than before. LOVE! We got lots of help too. Lee, Matix, Hawken, and Lullaby all helped, but it was mostly Paul and myself that did them. Good job US!








7 comments:
The stairs look awesome! Great job!
What did you reface them with? What material? Painted pine, or something else? They look great! So easy to clean, too. I dislike vacuuming carpeted stairs. I'd much rather sweep...so quick!
They look great! good job
They look great! good job
They really look nice!
Wow, you guys did an awesome job! That looks 100x better!
I love all the pics with the kids helping, especially Solace watching Paul at the top. I also think it's funny that Paul is still in his scrubs. The stairs are really great looking.
Post a Comment