Friday, February 13, 2015

blessing day

Colleen came to Texas to have her baby blessed with all her family there. It was nice to get to meet baby Saras finally, she is a sweet baby and SO good. Pictures while we waited (I asked permission to take pictures and the bishopric said it was fine, for all those wondering). 

The blessers, Saras was lucky to have these three holding her and giving her a beautiful blessing.

Three generations, so sweet. Happy blessing day sweet Saras. We all love you.

Also, Lullaby was looking particularly adorable that Sunday and I took a few pictures while we were on our way back from the bathroom. The pink cowboy boots kill me. They fit her personality SO well. Thanks to Alexandra for having such great style as a 3 year old, Lullaby gets to recreate the outfits now herself.

3 comments:

Mom said...

What a lovely day.

Grandma said...

What a special day. Good to have all of the family to celebrate.

Stacy said...

Jessie, thank you so much for taking all the wonderful pictures. I love the photo shoot with Lullaby. Her posses are too cute. I have to agree that the dress and cowboots were perfect together.