We went out as a family on a day Paul had off of work. We tried out 4 different play grounds and went on a hike and ate a picnic lunch. It was so much fun.
Paul and Matix practiced a few new soccer moves.
On our hike, we found a bench swing in the woods. So fun!
Then back home for naps and some skateboarding and playing in the cul-de-sac.
Then we roasted some marshmallows in the backyard before bath and bed. I seriously love this family of mine.
The bath water has never looked dirtier than it was that night. I could only do 2 kids at a time before I had to switch the water. Yuck! But after spending the entire day outdoors, it makes sense why they were so filthy.
















2 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun, fun, fun. Of course that's just the norm for your family.
Four playgrounds in one day, AND DADDY! Can't beat that!
Post a Comment