Wednesday, February 10, 2016

love is in the air

As I write this, Matix and Hawken are working on their Valentine cards for class. Hawken's class sent a heart paper home for the parents to write to their child. The teacher/student got to read it out loud in class to see what the parent wrote. Paul and I decided on writing this rhyming love note:
"Hawken, You're always kind! You don't leave friends behind! You're so helpful and sweet, and fast on your feet! You're handsome and smart, and you fill up our heart! We love you no matter the weather. We love you today and we'll love you forever! Love Mom and Dad"

This was a leftover from Thanksgiving that just got taken down from the fridge. But I love it so! :)

2 comments:

Mom said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE you (all)!! Happy Valentines Day a few days early!

Stacy said...

I've never met a family that is so in love with each other. You are truly an example of what celestial families are like. Love you all!