Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Kina

Getting Sakina ready for her flight to Hawaii has been like getting a second job. I read (and re-read and re-read) the paperwork and got with our vet to make sure that Sakina would be able to be received in Hawaii without having to stay in the quarantine. Thankfully our vet knows exactly what to do, and he's done it before, so we are in good hands. I'm glad Kina likes running around in the area next to the office because she is going to be spending a lot of time there over the next few months… There is a LOT of stuff to do to prep this pup for her travels! 

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Poor Sakina, who thought taking your dog with you would be such an ordeal. I understood taking her to Dominica because that's not part of the US, but Hawaii is. I hope everything goes well for her.

Mom said...

She's such a good old girl!