Thursday, December 8, 2016

FHE group

Monday nights our church encourages families to have a "Family Home Evening" which is a time outside of church to talk about gospel related topics. Every once in a while (once a month, I think), our church ward gets together to have a big group FHE.  This one was at the beach and the kids loved playing around with friends before it started.

Then we had a lesson, and an activity, and then got on to Sully's favorite part, the eating.
Those big blue eyes get him anything he wants here. Including the CENTER piece of cake, because he asked for it...  FYI, it is okay to to say no to a 3 year old.

2 comments:

Grandma Kim said...

I know it's okay, but it's so HARD! And so unnecessary! :)

Stacy said...

I love that idea of having a ward family FHE. Is that your beach? Your kiddoes have always been hard to say no to, they're just too cute.