We brought Makenzie and her two littlest girls to the turtle beach. We were not disappointed. It was so much fun and we saw a few turtles too! It is so magical swimming with them, and feeding them seaweed from your hands. We also saw a big monk seal. He was very sleepy on the rocks and we took lots of pictures of him.
I look scared in this picture, but I was actually just crazy excited! I couldn't believe they were following us around. It was so fun.
We were making fun of ourselves in our snorkels. No one looks good with these on, especially the ones that press against your lips. Lovely.















3 comments:
That's so cool!
Wow ! What a wonderful life you are living 😊
That really is a great place! I can't believe how friendly and unafraid those turtles are. So awesome! :)
Post a Comment