When Paul took the scouts hiking, they went much farther than we did on the Ka'Au Crater Trail. They made it to one of the HUGE waterfalls. The pictures were fun for me to look at, although Paul didn't get in very many of them. This island is just so beautiful.
Paul always has fun with the scouts. He came home talking about this fruit that he discovered and ATE without knowing what it was. After looking it up, I felt better. He found "strawberry guavas" and they are safe to eat. Thank goodness.
















2 comments:
Apparently his mother wasn't there to taste it first! (Haha!! Remember that rule from when you were little?)
I promise I taught him not to put things in his mouth unless he knew it was safe! There are so many interesting plants and things to see there. It looks like Paul had a good sized group with him. I hope they had fun and appreciate Paul taking time for them.
Post a Comment