Having Sully, Hawk, and Matix all in school, means that Lullaby and I get some one on one time, just us GIRLS. It's been super fun. She really loves hanging out together. She got a new swim suit one of the days while the boys were at school, and wore it even through naps and until all the boys were back from school, when we could go to the pool and try it out!
I missed Sully more than I thought I would. The Special Ed. teacher in me KNEW that this was the best thing for him, and that he would thrive in the environment, but the mommy in me cried all the way home and a couple more times that day. He was happy to see us at the end of the day and ran to us (which made me cry again - of course). At the pool he wanted his picture taken and started posing...











2 comments:
Sweetie Boy!
It's always harder on the Mommies! But I'm sure the time with Lullaby will be priceless for her.
Post a Comment