Monday, June 19, 2017

typical

Here are some of the regular sights around the house. Bakugans stuck to every metal surface... These toys have tiny magnets inside of them, so the kids stick them all over the place. So funny. I was surprised to see these one morning when I put away my dishes, stuck the the screws inside of the cabinet.

Beautiful flowers that our friend Eric picks for us nearly every Sunday. He gets them from the side of the road. Don't you just love that THESE are the wild flowers here?!

And Matticus, the cat, who isnt our cat, but wanders back and forth between the Reeves house and ours. Sully is pretty sure that Matticus is HIS cat. Thankfully Matticus is a very tolerant cat.  This was from a day though where we were watching the girls, so we were all wandering back and forth, including the cat. 

2 comments:

Mom said...

Do you need a guest bathroom for him (i.e. cat box)?

stacy said...

Those are amazing flowers. I think neighbor's animals make the best pets- all the love none of the mess. :)