Paul and I had our 11th wedding anniversary at the end of May. Our 10th anniversary was spent at home, and although it is always nice to spend time together, we wanted to go OUT this time. It was so much fun. We started with the temple in the morning, then out to eat at a roadside BBQ place, then to Sharks Cove for some snorkeling. I was intimidated by the name, but it was quite shallow for most of it, and not scary. Paul and I each had an underwater camera. He had the GoPro, and I had my new Olympus (thanks Mom for the early birthday gift!), so we got tons of footage. I'm so happy to be married to my best friend. He makes every day an adventure. Happy anniversary Hubby, I love you very much. Go Bergs!
The video is from both cameras. It's nice that we both made it onto the video! Pretty fun.


















4 comments:
I thought last year was your weekend at the cottage (where you were momentarily locked out)? You're welcome for the camera. I am so glad you are getting some use out of it.
We did do that early on, and it was wonderful. On the actual day though, we got stuck babysitting... :(
I loved all the pictures. I put it on full screen and it was great. Spending time just the two of you is so important, keeps the love strong and growing.
What a wonderful way to celebrate, sounds like the perfect day to me. Congratulations - I can't believe it's been 11 years. Love you both so much! :)
Post a Comment