Hawken and Matix decided (after much pushing from Paul) to get a haircut. Their hair was REALLY long. It was even longer when I pulled it down straight, instead of letting it curl up. I was really sad to do it, and I hope they grow it out long again. It really fits them, but short hair is nice for all the time we spend in the water, so I can see the benefit. Here are the before pictures for Hawk:
Drumroll please... Hawken! I think short hair looks nice on him, but it certainly emphasizes how little he is. It's funny how a haircut can make you look older, but smaller at the same time. Handsome thing. I like how short cuts on him show off that awesome cowlick he has in the front.
Here are Matix's before pictures... It was really long, but fit his personality so well. I miss this long hair, although I really like it short too. It's nice to be handsome enough to pull off any hairstyle.
Even after cutting off the ponytail, it was this long!
Drumroll please... Matix! Looking as handsome as ever. His hair is incredibly thick! So his cut took a lot longer.
They initially wanted to save their curls, but then changed their minds. So we took a picture to remember... SO much hair!






















3 comments:
You boys look so OLD now!!
I like the hair cuts, the boys both look real good and older, very handsome. i bet they will enjoy it for playing in the water.
You boys look so handsome! This will be so much easier with as much time that you spend at the beach. I love the pic of the ponytails. That's a lot of hair! :)
Post a Comment