Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Hawken's first lost tooth

Hawken had his first wiggly tooth for a month. He was very cautiously wiggling it because he was scared that it might hurt to lose it. 

After about three weeks, it was THIS wiggly.


Then at the month mark he started getting excited to lose it, since it was getting tricky to eat with it.

Finally one day after leaving Costco, he decided that he might just pull it out that day... Here's what happened...

2 comments:

Mom/Grandma said...

As a second-grade teacher, I pulled SO MANY teeth! I remember the same agonizing conversations, the same facial expressions as Hawken's, and afterward I had the same facial expression as you, Jess!! So FUNNY when it's the first tooth!

Hawken, now you REALLY look older!!

Stacy said...

What an experience, and right there in the parking lot. I can't believe Matix pulled it out. I hate loose teeth - that's one thing I can't stand to look at. The kids used to love teasing me with their loose teeth.