Tuesday, January 29, 2013

sights in ATL

Atlanta has some very artistic people in it. Almost everywhere you went you could see graffiti, or murals, or some other interesting painting on the walls of the city.  I loved all the artwork. I wanted to remember some of my favorites so I took some pictures. Most of these were taken through the car window on our way out of town, so they aren't the best quality, but you'll get the idea.  ("The Cave" is a bar and grill that we never went to, despite Paul trying to get us there repeatedly... It looked sketchy to me)
The tunnel near Matix's school. We drove through this tunnel every Tuesday and Thursday dropping him off and picking him up.  Almost everyday we saw something new.  It was really fun.

Really, I loved this about Atlanta.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Lotta graffiti!

Mom said...

Where are you now? In Utah yet?

Stacy said...

How neat that you were able to get pics to remember. There are some really talented people out there!