Lullaby was loving playing on the U-Haul ramp like a slide.
Paul and a few of the guys from church packed up a HUGE storage unit full of our things that will stay here in Georgia until we know where we are moving for residency (in March). We had our final walk through for our house today. Stacy and Colleen had it looking WAY better than it looked when we moved in, and fingers crossed we will get some of our deposit back...? We shall see. This was the first time Colleen and Lullaby met each other and it's love.
Breaking down the play set was a major task. Hawken was there to watch, of course.
Planting the tree, and Lullaby being to extra cute baby that she is.
Packing with 5 kids in the house (I was watching Gabby and Ariana on moving day) was a bit nutty. There were boxes piled everywhere but the kids were content to sit and watch movies, so that's what they did.
Now the kids are having a blast with Carson and Allie, our new tiny roommates. Sakina had a bath and blow-dry before she moved in, what a fancy dog we have... I got some money from family for Christmas (thank you!) and spent a good chunk on new clothes. I haven't done that in years and am SUPER excited about it. Check out my skinny jeans. I thought I would never buy these, but I love the color.
Oh, but the funny part about this is that shortly after buying these and a few other pairs of equally tight pants, we found out baby #4 is on the way, meaning I won't get to wear these much longer.
Surprised?! We had decided not to have any more kids after Lullaby, too many complications and issues associated with the pregnancy. But it didn't sit right with us and after going to the temple and praying for an answer, Paul and I changed our minds and started trying for a baby again. Turns out, my body was READY and here we are almost 10 weeks along already. Baby #4 is due on August 16th and is doing fine. I feel good too. Really good, and really happy that we made this decision.
We went out to dinner with a few friends to say good bye. We are really going to miss this place and the people we have met here. The Hutchins, the Wallaces, the Rogers and us at Yeah! Burger... too fun.
We are leaving Georgia on Friday(?, depending on Paul's work schedule) and driving to Houston, for the world's fastest overnight, then to a half-way point between there and Phoenix, then onto Phoenix the next day for an interview Paul has on Tuesday. This will be his last interview and he is looking forward to it. He has had some really good interviews and is excited to see where the match sends us, so am I. After his Phoenix interview we are moving up to UTAH... I never thought I would say that. We will be there for a few months while we try to save what little money we have left by crashing at Paul's grandparents' house (thanks!). The kids are SO excited to see snow. We have talked about it a lot. My mom sent the boys a picture of a snowman that she made with their cousin Bradley, and they were shocked. They asked the funniest questions, like, "Is that really for real?" and "Can you touch it?" and "Is it cold?" Matix saw snow through the window when he was 4 months old in Wisconsin for Christmas, and he went sledding down a hill in Utah once when he was 6 months old, but that's it. Hawken and Lullaby have never seen it and Matix doesn't remember, so it's going to be quite the adventure.
I was caught up on pictures before we moved over to the Rogers' house, but now I am behind, so hopefully I will be able to catch up a bit before the road trip... Who knows. Cheers. :)








16 comments:
YAY!!! #4!! Kelly and I kept talking about how we were waiting for a baby announcment from you guys! How fun!
Congrats!!!
Congrats on baby number four! So fun! Glad you are feeling well too! What a fun adventure moving and too fun to get to spend time with family!
Congrats on the new baby! Paul told the guys at Scouts the other night so I knew a blog announcement had to be coming soon. We'll miss you, but we hope residency is a good experience, wherever you end up. At least we can keep in touch via blogs :)
So much exciting stuff going on!!! Congratulations on baby #4, I"m so excited for you guys!! Hope all your travels go well, I'm sure the boys will love the snow, you just bundle them up and I'm sure they'll love playing out in it. Can't wait to hear where we all end up!!! Is Paul done with rotations then or does he have to go back?
Congrats on the new baby!!! And good luck with moving, moving again, and getting placed for residency. Oh, and I hope your pregnancy goes a lot smoother this time around!
Congratulations!!
I am glad you have help packing.
Be safe!!
We have around 12 inches of snow and out Krystal's way the received around 34 inches.
I do hope it warms up soon, it has been really, really cold.
Love to all, it will be fun to see you.
Oh wow! I totally didn't see the baby announcement coming! It looks like you are feeling great! I hope the rest of your pregnancy, moving, etc. goes great for your family. Exciting times, huh?
OH MY GOSH. Congratulations, Jessie and Berg Fam! What happy news. We are thrilled for you. I'm so glad you are feeling so great, you look wonderful, as always. We miss your sweet family. Hopefully we can see you sometime since you'll be closer!
What a post!!! Lullaby is PRECIOUS! Colleen looks GREAT! Thank goodness you had some help. Are they driving back with you? Too bad you have to move again, but it's good to get to the new stage - RESIDENCY! Your skinny jeans are darling! And what a cute way to announce the new baby! Don't overdo it with lifting, driving, and lack of sleep! Eat well! Good luck. Call me when you leave if you can, and when you get there too, if you can. (I know you're 28. I still worry a little bit.) Love and hugs to you all, and a BIG THANK YOU to Stacy and Colleen!
Wahoo! I'm so excited for baby #4 and for you guys to get here! Drive safe!
Wow what a great update!! Congratulations for all the exciting happenings and blessings in your life right now!
Congrats on baby #4! You have outpaced us now : ) Good luck with all the moving and traveling.
Congrats on #4! Our number #4 is due in just a couple of months! I'm from Utah so we try to get down there to visit once or twice a year. We're definitely planning a trip to Utah this summer - we should try to get together. Good luck with the move!
Yah!!! Congratulations. You guys are such great parents, why stop :) you are bring wonderful children in the world who will do great things and make a difference. I was actually thinking about you a couple weeks ago wondering if there would be another sweet baby joining your family...
Jen Miller
Wow! Congrats on baby #4! Definitely didn't see that one coming! What a wonderful update and post! So glad that you have lots of help! It seems that you are always moving and traveling while being pregnant! Why should this time be any different? :)
I'm sure this little Berg will be just as cute as all the others are! You look amazing in your skinny jeans! I'm so jealous!
Too bad you aren't staying in AZ longer, would have been great to see you guys!
Congrats!!! Hope all goes smoothly over the next few months for you all. Looking forward to seeing your next adventures as a family of 6!
Post a Comment