Friday, January 4, 2013

visitors!

On Tuesday night we got a surprise visit from some Wisconsin family. Heather, Alex, Mackenzie, Matt, Hunter, Ridge, and Chloe were all driving through on their way back to Wisconsin from their winter vacation in Florida. They got in at night, so the kids were already sleeping, but we made them some food and got to chat a bit before crashing out ourselves.  Poor Alex drove the 9-ish hours straight with no relief.
It was a FULL house, but it worked really nicely. Matt, Kenz and Ridge took our room, Hunter and Heather took the futon, Alex got the twin bed and Chloe got the couch in the playroom, while Paul and I took the living room couches. Full.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Paul is WAY TOO TALL for the couch! Very generous of you both! I'm glad that you were all better after the flu! (That's why I called that night. I had heard they were coming to surprise you, and I hoped you weren't still sick.)

Stacy said...

Very generous hosts! And how fun to see all of them.