I still have lots of Easter celebrations to catch up on from the beginning of the month! One was a play date and egg hunt at the Ortiz's house. The kids loved the Easter-y food.
Egg dying! My kids were the most interested in this activity. They did all the extra eggs for everyone else after the other kids pooped out, or got busy with something else.
We played outside for a bit too, then all the kids went inside while a few of the moms went out to hide all the eggs. We used the yards of the neighbors too, and there were plenty of eggs for all the kids.
This is probably the only one I have of Hawken, he was FAST. I stayed with Solace and Lullaby.
They got lots of plastic eggs but also a few cascarones (confetti eggs). We made our own cascarones when I was a little kid. I remember tapping a tiny hole in each egg and trying to blow the yolk out. It's harder than you would think. The kids loved smashing them and seeing the bright colors. Turns out that now they sell them for $1 per dozen in the grocery store. How convenient!
Then we spent a little while sitting, counting and eating candy. Here's Lullaby with Lilly and Caroline. We were at Caroline's house. My kids are spoiled.










2 comments:
Everything looks so serene and lovely! Did you get a new table? Or is the Ortiz's dining area lay-out the same as your house?
that's at their house. similar dining area. :)
Post a Comment